Effective date: 1 April 2021
This policy applies to all personal information and data collected by Carpet Surgeon Limited (called “us” in this document).
From time to time we will collect information and data from you (collectively called “information” in this Policy).
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of your information.
- We will do what we reasonably can to be open and transparent about the ways we collect, store and use your information.
- From time to time we may alter or replace this Policy. If we do so the altered or replacement policy will be published on our website.
- Supplying information to us or on our website is voluntary.
- You are also entitled to ask us to delete any information we are holding.
- However, if you do not supply us with/ permit us to retain information we request we might not be able to provide all our services to you.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have read this Policy and you are deemed to have accepted it if you are using our website and/or supply information.
Collection of information
- You authorise us to collect information about you from publicly accessible sources, such as third party websites. Otherwise we will only collect your information directly from you, or from a third party source if you expressly permit that.
- Information may for instance be collected from you when you contact us to open an account with us.
- We will endeavour to collect information from you in a fair and unobtrusive way.
- If we become aware that we have received information by other means or not for authorised purposes we will not keep it.
Disclosure of your personal information
You permit us to disclose your information to any agency authority or person who by law we are required to disclose it to, where doing so is required to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or this Policy. Also if we are required to supply information about you to credit agencies or our advisors or financiers.
Whilst this website may have links to other websites, we will be unable to control how others deal with your information and any link implies no warranty that we do so.
You should check the policies relating to any other website and before you provide your information to it.
Use and purpose of personal information
We will use your information only for the purposes for which it was collected, as described in this Policy, however you acknowledge this includes using it to communicate with you or to conduct surveys to better promote or improve our services.
Our use of your information will be to provide you with our services and anything incidental to doing so.
To assist us with these objectives we may use various tools such as “cookies” or web analytics to track visits to our sites and to analyse the interests of our web users. You acknowledge and agree with our right to do this as a proper use of your
Storage of personal information
Your information will be held by us at our address shown below.
We will do everything we reasonably can to store your information safely, to prevent it being lost, disclosed to, or accessed by others, corrupted or modified.
We will hold your information only for so long as we need to, to meet the objectives set out in this Policy.
Access correction and deletion of information
You may access and review your information if it is held by us, by contacting us at the address provided below.
We will have security procedures in place to verify you, so that we can prevent wrongful disclosure.
You may access your information to check that it is complete, correct and up to date. If you request us to correct or delete any of your information we will do so and we will inform anyone else who we know has received it from us to correct their records.
This Policy is administered by us.
If you wish to contact us about this Policy (including for the purpose of accessing and/or correcting your information) you can do that by contacting us at the below address, by email or telephone.
Carpet Surgeon Limited
2 C Haultain Street Mt Eden Auckland